Sunday 5 July 2009

falling

Today has been hard. Seeing the ex seems to have triggered something in me - my old anxiety is back, I really don't want tomorrow to come. I'm nervous about my driving lesson, even though I know I'm a good driver and I just need practise. I'm nervous about meeting an online friend for the first time tomorrow, even though we get on really well and I know we'll have a laugh.

I think I'm freaked out over the realisation that I really miss The Pianist already. I'm used to talking to him everyday, and so many little things have happened in the last couple of days that have reminded me of him and made me think I should text him, and I can't. Ugh, I sound pathetic. I am pathetic. I barely know this guy, but at the same time it's been a long time since I've fallen for someone this fast. I just don't want to get hurt yet again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I just stumbled across your blog so thought I'd say hi. Chin up and hope you start to feel better. Good luck with the driving :0)

NerdOneirik said...

Hrmm. Try to not let le boys distract you from everything else at the moment. I know this may sound stupid but it really does work. Once you stop paying attention to le boys and get everything in your life they way that YOU want it and refuse to settle for anything less than what you deserve/want, you will find a man that's worth your time.

Work on your driving lessons. Get back into a hobby you've stopped doing or do a new one. Trying to seek out a relationship when you're not mentally healthy will only lead to an unhealthy relationship... believvvvve me.

Er I hope I don't sound preachy! Just trying to help. You're brain is the most important thing to focus on atm so I'd try and do that.

<_< >_> *Hug*