Wednesday 14 January 2009

the new boy

So, I officially have a boyfriend now.

I'm happy, but the big question is, do I tell him about my depression?

Actually, I know the answer. I know I should tell him. I've had a serious relationship in the past where I hid it, and it didn't do me any good at all. If it freaks him out then it's better to learn that now than to have it constantly hanging over my head through our relationship and causing me to put up a barrier.

I guess I'll be telling him when he comes to visit this weekend, wish me luck.

My laptop is being taken away to be repaired tomorrow so I won't be able to blog for a while, take care everyone and hopefully I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Discreet Dating said...

You should be clear to your boyfriend. Do not let your past cover your future. Just speak up.


-------------------------------
Looking for a Discreet Dating or Married Affair. Visit- http://www.marriedaffair.co.uk/