Sunday 25 January 2009

sleep

After having a serious conversation about our past relationships, I told the boy about my depression. Turns out his ex was on antidepressants too. I suppose it's true what they say that mental health problems are more common than you think!

I've done absolutely nothing the last couple of days, I have no energy. It's because my sleeping patterns are completely fucked up - I fell asleep at 4am last night and woke up at 2pm today. I really wanted to go to the Holocaust Memorial Day event in town today as well, I'm so annoyed at myself. I hate being like this. I think if/when I can force myself to get up I'm gonna go into town and get some sleeping pills, I can't carry on like this anymore.

1 comment:

alice said...

Don't beat yourself up over weird sleep. I'm in the same boat. It seems to me like this happens to me about once a month, my whole sleep cycle goes haywire and then I'm useless and feel pointless for a week while I try to normalize it. It's easy to start getting angry at yourself but that doesn't help. Just try to rest, give yourself time to catch up on missed sleep. Listen to me talking like I know what I'm saying. HA!@