Tuesday 3 February 2009

mess

I'm back to the old classic of pretending I'm ill so people won't question why I'm spending all day in bed, or worse, laugh at me for being lazy. People must think I have the weakest immune system/most temperamental digestive system ever.

I have a counselling session this afternoon and I've spent the last 3 hours debating whether to go. I'll hate myself if I cancel. I can't cope with going.

I can't make sense of my own head at the moment, let alone try and express my thoughts to someone else. I just plain and simply don't know why I feel like this.

3 comments:

something more than ordinary said...

You should go. It might help you feel better. The counsellor is there to help. I wish you knew why you felt that way. Wish I knew why I feel the way I do sometimes. I don't know if there are any answers yet. The dark times are the worst. They have a way of sucking you down to a place were you are more susceptible to their attacks on your well being. And they just keep pulling you further down and down. It's not a good place be. I'm sorry that your in a mess again. I hope that you can get out of it.

NerdOneirik said...

*hug*
When you're down, can you manage to write out what you feel? Or try and draw it or express it in some other NON-HARMFUL way? That may help. As for the counselor, it always helps to go. You should never feel judged when you see one as that's not what they do. They try and understand why you feel the way you do and suggest ways to fix it or just let you vent.

*hug* You just have to remember that this feeling WILL pass. I promise.

Katie said...

Thanks for the support, I did end up going :)