Wednesday 31 December 2008

coda

I finally went to OA and CODA today, and loved it. I wasn't really sure what to expect - well, I was expecting a load of touchy feely peace and love bullshit, which is what I got I suppose, but somehow it worked. I really feel like I got something out of it, and it was a really comfortable environment. I think I'm going to try and find a CODA in my area when I go back to uni.

Funnily enough, my friend bumped into a famous comedian and TV presenter (and equally famous drug addict) on the way to the toilets, he must have been going to NA. I'm dying to tell people who but...anonymity and all!

I'm going away for a few days over the New Year period, so happy new year everyone. Let's hope this year will be better than the last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you went and liked it!

I'm now dying to know who it was as well.