Saturday 15 November 2008

sex

I am really, really horny right now. I've spent half the afternoon with my Rabbit, and it hasn't made the slightest bit of difference.

I think I just miss being with a man. I don't even miss having a boyfriend as such, just having a guy touch me and being in his arms. I'm really tempted to suggest meeting up to my ex. We broke up in January on pretty good terms after being together for a year, and our last time together was absolutely fantastic (probably because we both knew it would be the last time). I miss having that kind of passion in my life. Towards the end of my most recent relationship I felt like my boyfriend just didn't really want me anymore. I want to feel wanted again.

Sleeping with the ex - good idea or bad idea? There is definitely no way I would want to get back in a relationship with him, but he's a lovely guy and I still find him attractive. I feel comfortable with him, I know we'd have a great time - so no problem, right?

Ha, listen to me going on like this like I know for a fact he would even want to sleep with me again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sleeping with the ex is always a bad idea. Also being in a hurry to get into a new relationship is bad. Using your rabbit to satisfy your needs it is a bad idea too. It will only make the problem worse. I would suggest you take that energy and channel it into something creative, like working out or restoring a car - I know is a guy thing but that is what I used to do.

Anonymous said...

Buddha is right. Don't worry about a man. Just worry about yourself.
Be kind to you and love you. That's all that matters. Find something to do that takes up your time so you don't think about things like your ex. You are young, when the right person comes along, you will know it. Don't go looking for it, it will just happpen.

Katie said...

Thanks for the comments both of you. I know I should concentrate on myself, but unfortunately I have quite a high sex drive (which is probably odd for someone with depression), and I see sexual needs as a natural part of life that can't be repressed. But you're right that I should concentrate on channelling my energy into something productive, I'm going to try to start doing that.

EditorPinoy said...

Hi girl.

Seems like your in a bad situation right now. I understand your need for sex. Just like my friend, he is depressed. And he always eat a lot, I literally mean a lot when he feels depressed. (Don't know why for some people they also don't eat.)

Either way, its not the end of the world. Being broken hearted doesn't mean your life is sh*t. Remember that he is only one person and that there are still many out there.

But as the comments says, take care of yourself, as you are the only one controlling you. You control your destiny.

Cheers! Its not the end of the world!^_^

Anonymous said...

I don't know what your history with your ex is, how and who ended it, and how you feel towards each other, but having sex with him is a bad move. Now I may not have much experience in these things but I have been there before and I would tell anyone not to do that. It is bad for both of you...